cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish Email access and Domain name access

culluding
Grafter

Madasafish Email access and Domain name access

I have neglected my Madasafish account for too long now, and want to sort it out so that I have access again. I can log into my Madasafish account at Madasafish.com but I can't access email or my domain name details. Instructions for email tell me to access the account via plus.net but I am just told that my login details are invalid. How do I get back control of my Madasafish email and domain name? I can't phone you guys because I have no voice at the moment.

TIA

Carl.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Madasafish Email access and Domain name access

Hi Carl,

If you're able to log in to the madasafish website, you should also be able to log in to webmail with the same details. Are you entering the same username/password in to the webmail site?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
culluding
Grafter

Hi Chris

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am using the same login details. I was able to update my postal address and phone number on the Madasafish website but not access my email or domains. There is a selection drop-down box with four different providers but Madasafish isn't listed there, could that be the problem? I enclose a picture below.

Thank you.

Carl.

Plusnet_2017-05-24_18-09-092.pngPlusnet_2017-05-24_18-09-09.png

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

If you can PM me your Madasafish username I'll take a look into this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team