cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my storage folders

hiusir

Lost my storage folders

Hi Guys,
                I have lost my storage folders which contained a lot of valuable personal information. I have tried to load from the list that appears when I right click on Storage folders but have been unable to restore the folders and their contents. Be gentle with this old operator. I would appreciate any help out there.
3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Lost my storage folders

Not sure what you mean by storage folders? Perhaps you can elaborate? Are you using our Webmail service or a standalone email application? There's no messages on our mail server at the moment so I'm guessing it's the latter. If it is then your email will have been stored locally on your computer. If it's been deleted and you have no backup then it's possible the messages have been lost Sad

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

hiusir

My Emails are through Windows Live Mail. The list of Storage Folders appears on the main page on startup. This is where I right click and try to load my folders, details as before. Hope this helps
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Not really I'm afraid. If you left-click on the folder in the left hand navigation page what actually happens? An error message? Do the emails just not appear? It would be handy if you were able to screen capture what you see and upload it as an attachment here (making sure there's no personal/sensitive data on it of course).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵