cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to webmail.

ianmark2018

Login to webmail.

I have tries several times to login to my webmail on plusnet. But it says my details are wrong. Just to clarify. My webmail username and password are the same as my plusnet account arent they ??  

2 REPLIES 2
ianmark2018

Re: Login to webmail.

Now it says that reCAPTUR v1 is down so i cant sign in. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Login to webmail.

Sorry to hear you're having issues logging into webmail.

I've checked your account and from what I can see you haven't actually set up a Plusnet e-mail address which is why you're unable to login.

If you want to create one we'd recommend going here. Once you've set this up it'll just be your username and password you need to enter unless you set up any additional mailboxes as these have their own passwords and the username you'd need to enter would be yourusername+mailbox name.

Once you've setup your account it can take a couple of hours for it to let you login and for you to be able to send and receive e-mails.

If you have any further questions let us know and we'll be more than happy to help

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team