cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping F9 email after leaving and SMTP auth

FIXED
AJG1

Re: Keeping F9 email after leaving and SMTP auth

I am so appreciative and thank you so much for your apology…which I totally accept and you have made my weekend and restored my faith in Customer Service Professionals still being alive and well in the world …i had almost given up but am so relieved I found my way to your good self!! 🤗 ironically….I just signed in all excited and it is taking a little time to update! But that’s ok…I will sleep now and trust all will be well tomorrow. After all…tomorrow is another day! 😁
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Awesome! Cheesy Not a problem @AJG1 I’m happy to help in any way I can. Cheers for the feedback. When you’re well rested, could I point you Here to leave a review? Smiley

Also have a good weekend!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AJG1

Hallo Gandalf - so sorry to report that I am still unable to retrieve emails! eek! could the problem be that the email address you reconnected is slightly different!? the old email address I need is  alison@agowans.f9.co.uk  but I think perhaps you reconnected agowans@agowans.f9.co.uk - which is a little different. I tried sending an email to myself and got a big old email back with lots of reasons why it mightn't be working which were all a bit beyond me I'm afraid!?! (I'm no ludite - just bamboozled!) I am taking you up on your kind offer to let you know if more help needed! ...Help! Smiley Ali 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Ali,

No problem thanks for getting back to me. You'll need to resetup your email addresses you've had before because we'd just setup the default one when reactivating your account.

@Gandalf wrote:

If you go to manage my mail at plus.net/email you should be able to re-setup your email addresses etc. 

Let me know if you need any further help Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AJG1

success! all appears to be well @Gandalf - thank you again. I am very grateful for your help. Yaaaay - Ali Smiley 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Excellent! Really happy to see this and no problem at all @AJG1

Feel free to let me know again if there is anything else you'd ever need help with Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet