Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Mail Invoice

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Just Mail Invoice

I have received an invoice for my Just Mail account. How do I pay this now? I can't see where to on the remaining minimal MAAF site.

It says you will take the payment off my card but I always had problems when trying to paying MAAF by DD - it never worked. The bank & MAAF always blamed each other and I had do make payment on my card each year as a one off.

PN don't have card details for me either. Can this not be tagged on to an existing bill? 

Don't feel inclined to spend ages on the phone.

3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Just Mail Invoice

Hey Mayfly.

It looks like we're in the process of taking the payment out by Direct Debit. We'd offer the option to pay by card if the Direct Debit failed/cancelled. Are you ok to keep an eye out over the next few days? I'll do likewise.

Unfortunately we can't tag it onto an existing bill as technically they're separate accounts, meaning we'd have to migrate payment from one account to the other. Daft as it sounds, this would breach a couple of compliance rules.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

Thats OK Matty but if it's DD through MAAF I expect to fail it always has in the past.

I'll keep a eye out and let you know.

Mayfly
All Star

Matty, 

We've had an email saying the balance is still out standing, so I assume it means the DD has failed.

How do I pay it please.