cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junk Mail

rena
Grafter

Junk Mail

I've been getting more junk mail than normal recently and i've tried to stop it by clicking 'add senders domain to blocked senders list', but, unfortunately, I still get them from the same people I blocked! I use Windows Mail for my emails and as well as having my plusnet email in it I also have my old talktalk email in it, and I was wondering if that had anything to do with it? The majority of the junk emails are sent to the talktalk email address. When I click 'add senders domain to blocked senders list' what email address are they being blocked from sending to- is it the address they send it too, or all addresses in live, or only the current 'active' (I can send/receive in Plusnet but only receive talktalk because I am no longer with them). Is there a way to stop the junk mail (apart from in advertantly signing up for them in the first place!)
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Junk Mail

If it is a TalkTalk email then you will be downloading it from the TalkTalk servers so nothing to do with the Plusnet spam filtering or email settings
rena
Grafter

Re: Junk Mail

Thanks. So do you know if I can 'block' them or do I just have to keep deleting them since i'm no longer with Talktalk?