cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Skins - Roundcube Webmail

phillipbaker
Dabbler

Interface Skins - Roundcube Webmail

this is not really a big issue but just wanted to see what other people have found. If i use webmail and try to change my personal settings so the user interface to webmail uses a different skin, i change it then click apply e.g from roundcubeskinplusnet to say Roundcube or one of the others, Click save and it says ok saved succesfully i then try to logout of webmail and then log back in but no changes have taken affect and when i check the settings its changed it back to the defailt skin.
Anyone else tried or had this.
4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Interface Skins - Roundcube Webmail

It hasn't saved even before you log out - it looks like they have hard linked the skin to which vISP you log in to. If you look at the skins listed there are skins for each of their brands.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

It doesn't want to play at all. Also if you select the plain "PlusnetSkin" further down the list it comes up with SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error No. [501] .
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll grab the most relevant person for a chat about this ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Poor Bob  Wink