cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import an Address Book into Plusnet Webmail?

GreenGiant
Grafter

Import an Address Book into Plusnet Webmail?

Good day all,
I have done some searching and can only come up with old links to "import" buttons that do not seem to exist nowadays, is it at all possible to import an address book of some/any kind into Plusnet webmail or am I missing something REALLY obvious?
Regards, Bob.
5 REPLIES 5
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Import an Address Book into Plusnet Webmail?

Hey there,
I don't believe there is a way to import addresses Sad
Matt
GreenGiant
Grafter

Hi Matt,
Thanks for the reply, it semed to change before my eyes whilst logging in to reply!
It's a shame as I would have thought it would be a very useful feature, looking through the archives it seems as if importing was there once [2004/5?] but has obviously been removed since, possibly for reasons of addresses making a break for freedom!
No chance of bringing it back in a more secure format?
Regards, Bob.
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hey,
Yeah, I didn't see the "Addresses" link at the top of the webmail screen, haha - so had to edit my answer Tongue
There was going to be a new webmail client introduced, However, this was delayed due to the ongoing billing system issues, which took priority... Who knows, at some point in the future, there may be such a system in place..
Matt
GreenGiant
Grafter

Yes, you can sit there and add them manually if you are keen enough! Which needless to say I am not! And neither is my Art Gallery owning friend with an iPhone and an address book that stetches into next week!
Hopefully the billing systems issues [which I am sure will attract many resources at Plus!] are resolved soon and we may be away ?
Thank you for your prompt help, Bob.
Buggwrit
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi,
I've also run across this problem and found this thread with a search. I shall be on holiday in a few weeks so want to be able to use webmail whilst away, but the prospect of entering most of my Thunderbird address book into webmail does not fill me with enthusiasm.
I see the last posting was in October last year so have the billing issues still not been resolved or has this address issue just been quietly forgotten?