Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I so dislike webmail.....

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I so dislike webmail.....

Is itt particularly slow today?
Due to my pc having to go back for repair I am using the OH laptop and webmail - I find it so frustratingly long winded or perhaps it's because I find it long winded I don't use it and therefore don't get to know it.
5 REPLIES 5
chandu
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: I so dislike webmail.....

Quote from: Mayfly
Is itt particularly slow today?

Yes, I found it to be slow today.  I have posted the issue in Feedback.  So, you're not the only one to find the webmail snail-pacing today.
gofaster
Rising Star

web mail is absolutely crawling for me today (has been for the last few days)
It is typically taking over 20 seconds to display each email message which makes it almost unusable for me.
drj
Aspiring Pro

This has been an intermittent problem for me for some time - refer my postings on http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,120794.0.html - however curiously it's fine today for me though not for you...
southerner
Aspiring Pro

I kind of turned my back on webmail as it seems to go through frequent periods where it's so slow it's not really usable for me.
I can only deduce it's the webmail server that's the issue as using Thunderbird on my laptop and Android mail on my Android their direct connections straight out to the mail servers seem fast and reliable.
Mayfly
All Star

At the moment I have no option as my laptop is in Poland being fixed  Shocked and I don't want the download my emails and clutter up the OH lap top.