cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access my Plusnet webmail and I need to

kizzy12345

I can't access my Plusnet webmail and I need to

I have tried to access my webmail on two different computers and via my Android phone, without success. I keep getting a "login failed" message. I haven't changed the password - or made any other changes since I logged off the computer yesterday.

I have used this webmail account for many years and it has worked perfectly. Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: I can't access my Plusnet webmail and I need to

Hi @kizzy12345

Sorry to hear that.

I can see that password to your account was changed yesterday so you should be able to use your webmail again.

If you still have any problems - let us know.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: I can't access my Plusnet webmail and I need to

Hi @kizzy12345 

A warm welcome to the forums.  To expand on @Tibzor 's response, if you change the password for your Plusnet account, the password of the DEFAULT mailbox will also be changed.  Therefore having changed the password on the account, you will need to use that new password with your mailbox.

It is helpful to try to log on to webmail (see http://webmail.plus.net) to ensure that you have the correct password, as computers and other devices can report 'password' errors for all sorts of other issues, which have nothing to do with the password.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.