Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many email boxes

FIXED
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

How many email boxes

What is the maximum number of email addresses can you have ?

For example you can set up mail addresses as usernameone@plusnet.com

usernametwo@plusnet.com

usernamethree@plusnet.com

etc, etc,

but there must be a limit to the number or total size of usage per member ?

Why would you want to set up numerous mail addresses ? well many sites pester you for a email address should you wish to register with them or make a purchase which often results in you getting tons of junk mail which can exceed several hundred on return from holiday, to my knowledge there is no way to delete a current email address so the easiest way is to start a new one.

I may have got one or more points wrong regarding the above due to my lack of knowledge but would be interested in any replies or corrections to the above.

Thanks

We are born into history and history is born into us.
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: How many email boxes

Fix

there is a limit to the amount of storage used but for number of mailboxes I have never heard of of any restrictions

However not in the format you are using

It is

box1@username.plus.com
box2@username.plus.com
box3@username.plus.com
etc.

Mav
Fixes: 515

I currently have 37 mail boxes set up but I use many more email addresses than that in the format <name>@<PNdomainname>.plus.com

Many boxes have been blackholed due to the amount of junk I was getting.

I often use throw-away addresses such at <companyname>@<PNdomainname>.plus.com for the odd company that I contact just the once and the PN Catch-all option is used to ensure I don't miss them any replies.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Thanks for the responses, the throwaway address is a good idea.

We are born into history and history is born into us.