Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to restore archived emails?

FIXED
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: How long to restore archived emails?

I'm sorry to see this, the issue mentioned on ticket 184138494 relates to the total data stored in the mailbox which is the issue rather than the number of messages. With that in mind it would be a good idea to go through and delete any messages with attachments, you should be able to download and save any attached files before doing that. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lauramc
Hooked

so when i look at folder size it is small but i am still getting emails telling me to reduce size. can someone help me in step by step instructions as i cant see what i am doing wrong?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@lauramc I'm sorry to hear this.

I'm afraid we can't see the individual breakdown by normal means but I've raised a ticket on the account which you can view by going here with more information

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
lauramc
Hooked

i had another try yesterday and found lots had been restored again unfortunately it looks like i have deleted all my inbox by mistake! thankyou for your patience tho

lauramc
Hooked

so will i change my email address to my gmail for now? emm how do i do that?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @lauramc,

I'm sorry to hear that you've accidentally deleted your inbox. If you check your deleted items folder you might find your message on there.

If you're wanting to use a Gmail email address instead, you would just need to go to their website and create a new email address.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Jim20

About 15 days, and counting! Still waiting for emails to be restored after two promises of 72 hours.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Jim20, thanks for your post.

I can see my colleague @MatthewWheeler has just sent you a ticket in relation to this issue, accessible here.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.