cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I redirect a @freenetname.co.uk mailbox please?

AlanAndAnn

How do I redirect a @freenetname.co.uk mailbox please?

Hi there, I am trying to help my 80 year old mother who has an old MadAsAFish email and is now a customer of yours.  I need to redirect her mailbox to an iCloud account and I have managed to redirect her current inbox through her account but that turns out to be her @[username].plus.com mailbox.  How do I redirect her @freenetname.co.uk mailbox also please?

Many thanks in advance

Dave

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: How do I redirect a @freenetname.co.uk mailbox please?

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

@AlanAndAnn As there is nothing on the webmail pages for freenetname webmail to set this up, is there a mechanism in the iCloud account to use POP3 to pull messages from the freenetname account as is possible with Gmail?

Phil

Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@PeeGee - creative solution!!

As this is the second same question I’ve seen today on the legacy brands, I’ve asked for more information elsewhere.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.