Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - my emails have been archived!

FIXED
juliang
Hooked

Help - my emails have been archived!

Hi, my emails ([Removed].plus.net) have been archived.  How can I get them unarchived?  The message said go to the portal and send a message, but I can't find a way to do this.

Thanks!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
9 REPLIES 9
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Help - my emails have been archived!

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @juliang

I've requested your e-mails bve unarchived and this should happen in the next hour or so

Let us know if you're still having issues after

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
juliang
Hooked

Thanks @MatthewWheeler !

hondaman750
Dabbler

can you look into unarchive/reinstating my emails.

thanks

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @hondaman750,

I've had a look at your account and it's not showing that your emails have been archived. Please can you confirm whether you've received any communication from us to say that these have been archived? If you login to your mailbox via our webmail platform are you able to see any emails?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
hondaman750
Dabbler

i had an email from plusnet on Saturday saying my emails have been archived,and now all my old ones have gone,still get new ones though

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @hondaman750,

I can see that this has been picked up by our complaints team and that they have tried to contact you regarding this. For more information, please refer here.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@EmilyD @TheMightyAJ

Is there the possibility that this is a mailbox archive consequential to inactivity for 6 months? That archive activity does not leave an archive ticket on the account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hondaman750
Dabbler

i'm pretty sure iv'e accessed them within the last six months as i check my bills periodically.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @hondaman750,

I've checked your account again this morning and I can't see that you've spoken to your case handler as of yet. Has the issue been rectified some other way, or would you still like us to investigate further? As I say, you can see the complaints case handler's ticket here, but if you're unable to see this for whatever reason, please let us know and we'll pass this along so that we can move forward with our investigations.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team