cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - unable to amend Mail rules from old Madasafish account.

interface

Re: HELP - unable to amend Mail rules from old Madasafish account.

Hi, thanks for your rapid reply.

I am a longstanding Globalnet then Madasfish customer with email domain continuing to be supported by Plusnet, but I do not have an Account with Plusnet so to add DNS records I accessed via telephone help and set up a ticket on my Madasfish site to add the values.  I have attached an image of the Ticket in my Madasfish site.  I should be able to click "Add Comment" at  the bottom of the ticket to open a text box and have possible provision to attach a file, but clicking the link always returns me to the Ticket.  Have tried different browsers, settings, turned of Antivirus, but no change at all.  It is difficult, time consuming and error prone to discuss and provide data via telephone (though people are very helpful), but I would really like to communicate properly via the Comment link.

Please let me know if you need more info.  Many thanks, Rob

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: HELP - unable to amend Mail rules from old Madasafish account.

Hi Rob, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to see you're unable to add a comment to your support ticket, can you try using this link: https://secure.madasafish.com/contact/tickets.shtml letting us know how it goes? If you're still unable to I'm afraid that I'm not confident this is something we'd easily be able to fix as it appears to be a known issue on our side.

However I've looked into your query and I've double checked with a colleague from our networks team, and I'm afraid that it's not possible to amend the DNS records of a domain hosted on a Madasafish account.

If you need any further support please feel free to post via our community forums, we'd also be happy to call you back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet