cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex-Madasafish customer, unable to login, cannot reset password

jill_mapp

Ex-Madasafish customer, unable to login, cannot reset password

Hello,

Hopefully in the right place for this question. My Madasafish email service was transferred to PlusNet and has been working without problems. Until today.

The webmail login attempt is rejected, with an error that suggests the password is wrong. But, I have not made any changes. The same problem if I try to connect via Live Mail too.

The only way it seems I can get into the reset password options is by logging into a PlusNet account. However, if I use my email address to attempt a member's login, it is rejected - as no such account exists!

How can I resolve this?

(I doubt I am the first Madasafish customer in a similar situation, but cannot find a thread which covers it)

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ex-Madasafish customer, unable to login, cannot reset password

Hi Jill,

Can you send me a private message with your username please?

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pnewman

Re: Ex-Madasafish customer, unable to login, cannot reset password

Hi,

I am also an ex-Madasafish customer.. I have recently had my account compromised (and this bit's funny...) now that I have called plusnet and had it re-activated, I found an email on my webmail telling me that they had shut down my email!!!

I also think my bt yahoo mail has been messed with as it won't forward mail to my laptop...  Anyway, I have no way of changing my password on Plusnet, as far as I can tell, and I really need to do this asap to avoid the same trouble again. Please help as I am trying to run a business and need this email to be reliable. Best, Peter