cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex IC24 & Madasafish e-mail customer. Spam filter and input into Plusnet Account

Wipeout
Grafter

Ex IC24 & Madasafish e-mail customer. Spam filter and input into Plusnet Account

Hi, I gave up trying to use the support portal and the lack of being able to easily raise a ticket!!!!

I've had a search around as I'm trying to find out how to add my IC24.net e-mail address into my Plusnet "Manage E-mail" account so the spam filter can be adjusted as it's been getting bombarded recently with spam.

There is no option on the MAAF my account to alter this so would like to request it's added to my PlusNet account so it can be maintained correctly.

Or if someone has a better idea to sort the Spam getting into my IC24 e-mail that would be great,

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Ex IC24 & Madasafish e-mail customer. Spam filter and input into Plusnet Account

As far as I'm aware it's not possible to merge the two I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Wipeout
Grafter

Re: Ex IC24 & Madasafish e-mail customer. Spam filter and input into Plusnet Account

Oh, that's not so good, in this age of technology I would have thought PlusNet had the capability to do this, seems like they are behind the times!!

For some reason over the last month or so my IC24 e-mail is getting hammered with spam, it's like the filter has been turned off, if there is no access to it then it makes the e-mail address useless.