Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not being received

YourAverageJoe
Dabbler

Emails not being received

HI All,

As the subject suggests, any emails sent to me are not being received. I can send them okay, it seems, but I'm just not receiving any.

I have in the past had a similar issue, which I managed to get resolved, after posting my problem on here ( see https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Email-Over-Quota/m-p/1466225). Having looked at how this was resolved, I can't see anything different to what was suggested and how my account settings look today. 

Like most people, I have got another way of sending emails, which is why I know I can send emails from my plusnet account, but not receive them. I've sent emails from my plusnet account (which is actually an old madasafish/greenetname account) to my plusnet account itself and also, to my second email account (as a CC). This is received on by second account but not my plusnet account. The same thing happens when sending from my second account, the email is received on that account, but not on my plusnet account.

Given how important my plusnet account is, I hope someone can help me with this urgently.

Many Thanks

YAJ 

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Emails not being received

Hi @YourAverageJoe,

I'm sorry that you're not receiving your emails and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Apologies if I'm asking the obvious but have you logged into webmail and is the same issue occurring on there?

Unfortunately, I've not been able to find your account from the details that we hold for you on here. Please can you send me a private message with your account username and the affected email address? Please post in this thread once you've done this and we'll make sure that this is picked back up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
YourAverageJoe
Dabbler

Hi @EmilyD 

A private message has now been sent with account details.

I did log in to webmail, on two different devices, with the same result; emails not being received on there either.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you for sending that information over @YourAverageJoe, I've replied to your private message now and I hope that this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team