Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not Downloading

TeeGee
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 1

Emails not Downloading

Emails not downloading or even showing in webmail despite indicating that there is a large number there. Connection seems very sluggish too.

Error Messages:

The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server.
Protocol: IMAP
Server: imap.plus.net
Port: 143

Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on imap.plus.net.' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for account imap.plus.net. Error: The server did not respond to this IMAP command before the connection was terminated. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Help!!

4 REPLIES 4
Steve76
Dabbler

Re: Emails not Downloading

Hi,

You're not the only person with this problem.

I usually check emails on Webmail before downloading by an email client. Removing any junk I don't care about then later download by a client. The Webmail client is saying "Inbox (20)" but doesn't show anything else. No emails, even the old ones I've left in the inbox.

The usual response is to just use an email client. This is also failing - timing out.

Can someone look into this as it is multiple people with the issue...well at least two. Wink

...and as I go to hit the post button my email client starts to VERY slowly download some emails.

.......and now its not working again....aaaarggh!!! Sad

Mardler
Rising Star

yup, same here.

headers only downloaded, no body.

Come on, PN, sort this now!

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Text fixed.

Mardler
Rising Star

Looks like it’s fixed, if so we’ll done PN.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @TeeGee. If you log back into your webmail now, are you still experiencing the issue?

@Steve76 , again, If you log back into your webmail, is the issue now resolved?

@Mardler , we're glad to hear it's up and running again. If you have any further issues please let us know.