cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails have been archived

CAW51

Emails have been archived

Hello, old emails have been archived, can they be unarchived please? thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Emails have been archived

When you say ‘old’ do you mean all or just some?

Have you had an email saying they have been archived? If yes, why? Mailbox inactive for 6+ months or you’ve exceeded the FUP but not taken action ... having received above 75% FUP utilisation warnings for several weeks?

The reason for the archive leaves different information for support staff to look for - the former takes more looking for.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

CAW51

I think because the email was inactive for 6+ months, and the email advised to get them restored by contacting support and raising a ticket.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Thank you for clarifying - that should save the time of staff looking in the usual place for archive reports only to not find any.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @CAW51,

I'm very sorry for the delay in picking up your post. Thank you for confirming that the emails were archived due to account inactivity. Please can you send me the affected email address over private message. If you comment on this post once you've done that, we'll pick this back up and send off a request to restore your archived emails.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @CAW51 We've unarchived your mailboxes now, we've chosen to unarchive them all. Smiley

I hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything further you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
CAW51

Hi @Gandalf. thanks. I'm afraid that inbox emails are still only going back to Nov 2019 though. Am I looking in thw wrong place or would they be restored to the inbox?

thanks!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @CAW51 

Your mail should have dropped down into the relevant folders the messages were in before they were archived. We only keep archived mail for around 90 days before deleting them permanently so I suspect that's the issue unfortunately.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet