Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails have been archived

downlands2
Dabbler

Emails have been archived

Hi

Our emails have been archived and I am trying to get them back. Webchat hasn't been available for ages and every time I call I have been face with a 30 minute wait time for a call to be answered. Is there any other way of getting the emails back before they disappear forever?  I have seen reference to there being something online but I can't find it.

TIA for any suggestions.

4 REPLIES 4
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Emails have been archived

Hi @downlands2 

I can't see any mention on your account of us archiving your emails - can you possibly provide the question number? 

Thanks, 

Alisdair 

downlands2
Dabbler

Sorry - I am not sure what you mean by a question number.

We received an email on 27th October saying that because the account had not been accessed in 90 days that emails had been archived and gave instructions to use Help Assistant to recover them - I have been trying to do this but with no webchat or very long waits for telephone assistance so I still haven't got a ticket raised (sorry but I can't hang on the phone for thirty minutes at times when the lines are open). All emails and email folders under the downlands2 inbox prior to 27 October have disappeared - I assume archived although the email mentioned that the old emails would only be kept for a short (unspecified) time before deletion.

Any help much appreciated.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @downlands2, we have now sent off the request for this to be restored and it should be complete within the next few hours. If you have any further issues, please just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
downlands2
Dabbler

Many thanks to you & Alasdair for your help.

Regards

Marian