Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails from Topcashback

FIXED
MelYoung71
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Emails from Topcashback

I am unable to receive emails from www.topcashback.co.uk.  I have contacted them and they tell me that it is a fault of plus.net.  Does anyone know how to resolve this please. I need to receive emails from them ASAP. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Emails from Topcashback

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from General Chat to Email.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi,

It is difficult to help with no objective evidence.  Sight of the rejection email (including headers) from TopCash would help immensely.  If THEY believe the issue is with Plusnet, I am sure that they would have been in touch with Plusnet as Plusnet are a valued customer of TopCash.

Invariably when third party claims it is Plusnet, it usually turns out to be an issue with the third party's bulk email service, not Plusnet.

@JW has there been any dialogue with TopCash on email delivery issues please?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MelYoung71
Dabbler

Hi Townman

Thanks for your email.

I haven't received any rejection emails, I just don't get anything through at all.  When I questioned them about it they said it was an issue with the Plusnet email.

Thanks

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi,

I do understand that you will not have the rejection email, but TopCash will.  If they believe that there is a problem with Plusnet rejecting their emails then THEY need to take the issue up with Plusnet.

Hopefully the tag I did on my first response might get some insight from Plusnet.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JW
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 24

@Townman wrote:

@JW has there been any dialogue with TopCash on email delivery issues please?

I'm not aware of anything being discussed internally.

I've also had someone run a quick check, and there's no other reported issues with delivery from this sender.

Jon W
 Plusnet
MelYoung71
Dabbler

Fix

It has been sorted now, thank you.