cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails archived for third time despite deleting emails

Dragonhaven

Emails archived for third time despite deleting emails

Am feeling quite frustrated by the constant archiving of emails. We keep losing access to important emails and most recently it took well over a week and several online chats to get them restored. We deleted vast numbers of emails before this most recent archiving today, and compacted the folders after deleting them. It really seems unlikely to me that we were still over quota, and looking at various threads this does seem to be a problem that others are reporting. This is becoming so frustrating I'm seriously thinking of finding a different ISP without this size restriction.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Emails archived for third time despite deleting emails

Sorry to hear this.

Did you remove your mail from the deleted items folder when you deleted the messages?

I've asked a colleague to un-archive what we've archived nonetheless. We'll update you via your account once this is done.

If you're looking at having an email address without a size restriction, you don't need to move your broadband service(if you don't want to). There are quite a few major email providers out there which are free of charge like Google Mail.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post back.

[edit]

This should be sorted for you now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet