cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails Archived - restore please

Nigel45

Emails Archived - restore please

Please unarchive my emails as soon as possible. 

I have been using the mailbox through IMAP - why has it not detected that as still in use?

7 REPLIES 7
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Emails Archived - restore please

Hi @Nigel45

I've looked at your account and, as far as I can see, we have not archived your emails. 

Can you let us know if you had any emails etc from us to the contrary? 

Thanks, 

MoR

Nigel45

I got this email on Saturday at 18:30:

Username: XXXXXXXXX

You are receiving this message as your mailbox has not been accessed since:

2018-09-30 19:03:03

We have therefore archived the contents of the mailbox, please note that new mails will continue to be received.

To stop this from happening going forward you need to access it and collect E-Mail at least once within a 90 day period.

If you would like your email restoring then please contact our support team by raising a ticket using the Help Assistant on our website:

https://portal.plus.net/

We will only keep archived email for a limited period of time, after which it will be permanently deleted.

Kind regards,

Plusnet customer support

https://portal.plus.net/

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Nigel45,

Hmm this is odd as I can not see this ticket on your account. To ensure I am looking at the correct one, please can you private message me the username on that ticket. Once I have this I will be able to look into this further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Sammy,

The archive activity associated with an unused mailbox does not leave a ticket foot print. Please see the SU escalation on this topic.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@Nigel45

Can you please clarify how you are “using” the mailbox? The archive email states that the mailbox has not been accessed since Sept 2018.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Nigel45

As per my initial post: I have been using the mailbox through IMAP, specifically with windows live mail.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Nigel45, thanks for confirming. I have sent off the request to our Net Ops team to get the mail unarchived for you and have also pointed out to them the mailbox is in use just so they can check why this has happened.

I'll get back to you once I get a response from them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team