cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email random black-hole

jbunoomally

Email random black-hole

Hi,

My domain was originally a freenetname one, then madasafish and now plusnet.  Up until a couple of weeks ago, all email to my domain would be accepted, now wierdly it only allows some of those addresses - all email to any other addresses just get black-holed with no NDR (and no, it's not gone to spam or junk, etc).

Can't log into the My Account section using my webmail creds to check MX or any mail handling records.

@bobpullen / anyone any ideas why this has happened and how to fix?

JB.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Email random black-hole

Hi JB (and thanks for your private message)

I've checked your account and I can't see anything out of place. To login to your Madasafish account you'll need to go Here then sign-in using your old Freenetname e-mail address and password.

Do you get any bounce-backs when trying to send an e-mail to a domain address?

If you do could you PM me the headers to investigate this further?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jbunoomally

Thanks, have PM'd.

JB.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jbunoomally,

Thank you for your PM, I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this email issue is causing you.

I've checked your account but haven't been able to determine the cause of this problem so I have disabled and then re-enabled the email component on your account to try and resolve this. Please give it at least four hours and then let us know if you're still experiencing problems with your emails.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team