cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not getting through to Plusnet from Krystal.co.uk

TJP164

Email not getting through to Plusnet from Krystal.co.uk

I have email accounts with Krystal.co.uk and it appears that Plusnet are blocking emails to my clients that have emails with Plus.net and globalnet.co.uk

I need this sorting out please.

Regards

Tim Poulter

5 REPLIES 5
TJP164

Re: Email not getting through to Plusnet from Krystal.co.uk

Can plusnet check to see why emails from computa-care.co.uk are being bounced back from plusnet servers and not being allowed to go to the plusnet email box?  this is most annoying and not good for business.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry that this hasn't been responded to yet. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you asap.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I've been speaking to one of my colleagues about this and ideally we'd need to see the full headers from a mail that was delivered from these domains (to a non-plusnet email address).

Following that we would need contact from the domain holders with the following information:

• Subject “Third party email blocked by Plusnet spam filter”
  • Clarification that they cannot send email to Plusnet email addresses because the email gets reported as SPAM
  • Purpose of the email send and provide a sample of the mail sent.
  • Inclusion of errors contained within the NDR (Non Deliverable Report) emails.
  • Provide the sender address, subject line, recipient address and date/time in GMT/BST
  • Sent to abuse@plus.net

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
TJP164

I have tried to send email to my Plusnet account from my Krystal email address they are getting bounced back as are all the multiple domains emails I have on the hera.krystal.co.uk server - everything was fine when I used the olympus.krystal.co.uk server but having been moved to a new server every email to plus net accounts from all of my mulitple domains have been failing just to Plus Net email accounts please can the routing be checked and amended so emails can be accepted from the server.  Please find the header of a failed email to my plus net email account.

Viewing Full Header - View message

Received: from 81.132.244.71 ([81.132.244.71])
     (SquirrelMail authenticated user tjp@computa-care.co.uk)
     by www.computa-care.co.uk with HTTP;
     Mon, 6 Nov 2017 12:09:34 -0000
Message-ID: <5137169005c16abdf564237fd6b51f42.squirrel@www.computa-care.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 12:09:34 -0000
Subject: Test email
To: tjp@colesbourne.plus.com
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.2 [SVN]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Also the technical team at Krystal hosting would very much like to create a dialogue directly with Plus Net so as to resolve any issues which might occur directly.

Regards

Tim

Chris
Legend

Hi,

Have the instructions above been followed? That will allow the Krystal team to contact our team here to resolve the problem.