cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from one of my Inboxes disappeared

FIXED
marksw

Email from one of my Inboxes disappeared

I have several Inboxes setup and last Thursday I logged into one and all the inbox and folders had gone. New email is arriving from Thursday. My other Inboxes are fine. I have received no warnings e.g. Inbox too big or going to be archived, etc. I raised a ticket last Friday (although the ticket details were incorrect that were put in by the Chatbot so I have corrected the ticket). I have not had any response and cannot get through on chat today or by phone. Anybody @plusnet able to help get my emails back. I was using Apple Ipad to view the email at the time. I have logged into Webmail to check and nothing appears in there. Ticket  rasied 184200242.  Hope someone can help.

4 REPLIES 4
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Email from one of my Inboxes disappeared

Hi @marksw,

Thanks for your post.

On checking your account I can see several notifications were sent out throughout October in relation to your mailbox size and then one stating we'd archived the emails to save you space.

Don't worry, I've requested that we un-archive the emails for you and they should be available within the next 30 minutes, although with exceptionally large inboxes this can take longer.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you need any further assistance.

marksw

Hi

Thanks for recovering my Inbox. You say that several emails were sent in October about the mailbox size but I have not seen any of them. Could you let me know what address they are sent to? I want to make sure that this does not happen again.

I checked all Spam/Junk folders but do not see anything. I will look to reduce the mailbox size.

Regards, Mark

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Fix

Hi @marksw ,

Thanks for your post.

As my response contains account specific information, I've responded via a ticket found here.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

marksw

Thanks for your quick help. The information you gave me on my contact details was very useful as the email address you had on file was wrong. Hence I did not receive the warning emails about Inbox size. This is now corrected.

Thanks again