Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email forwarding being bounced/not arriving

Christy
Hooked

Email forwarding being bounced/not arriving

Hi all

I've got a few domains - mail is forwarded to a Gmail address and my PN one. Over the past week, including today, mail has not been arriving at the PN address but it has arrived at the Gmail address, so I doubt it's a problem with the domain hosts (UK2 and Heart/Falcoda). Someone I (unfortunately) recommended PN to, who has one domain with UK2, has the same problems over the past week - we both use our PN accounts for our businesses. I switched off all spam protection for both PN accounts some time ago as there was a similar issue in the psat, but mail is still not getting through. I've seen others in the forum have had similar problems. Any ideas anyone? Or does anyone know if PN are looking into this?

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Email forwarding being bounced/not arriving

It's being discussed here https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Email-forwarded-from-Fasthosts-being-bounced/td-p/1364763/page/2

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Christy
Hooked

Thanks for getting back, and so quickly. I'll try and post on that thread.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Thread locked in favour of the link supplied by MisterW

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still