cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email domain to plusnet email being bounced as spam

AStokes

Email domain to plusnet email being bounced as spam

Hi support community,

I'm looking for help globally whitelisting my dentist as their emails cannot be sent to anyone with a plusnet email address, the emails contain appointments information via portal links within the email, every email is being bounced back to them with error 552 spam message rejected.

I've whitelisted the email address in my webmail settings and can send them emails.

Any help from a plusnet technician is appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Andrew
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Email domain to plusnet email being bounced as spam

Would be helpful to have your dentist’s IT people post here as they can provide information from the bounce back emails.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AStokes

Thank you townman, I cannot post live info here due to gdpr rules, what do you need, I've got the bounced replies with headers.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @AStokes

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you'#re having issues with your service. If you'd like to send me a PM with the headers for both the emails you're sending, as well as the bounce emails, we'll take a look at what's going on here. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds