Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email bounced

procount
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Email bounced

I use my email account for Github notifications, but recently they stopped working and I missed many notifications.

Looking at my Gitub account, It said my mail was undeliverable and unverified. So I re-verified my email address and received the verification email successfully and clicked on the link to verify it. But soon after that the meial address became unverified again.

I asked Github for any email header logs and they sent me a partial log that indicates that the plusnet servers consider the github notification as " Message contains spam or virus or sender is blocked "

I have added notifications@github.com to my whitelist, but they are still not coming through.

5 REPLIES 5
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 778

Re: Email bounced

Hi there,

Could you PM me your account username, your email address and ideally the full logs from GitHub so I can raise this to our NetOps team for investigation?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
procount
Dabbler

I have asked the owner of my domain/email services to also whitelist that email domain, so hopefully that will fix it.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fingers crossed.

Let us know how it goes. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
procount
Dabbler

Whitelisting at my domain forwarder fixed it.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to hear that! Thumbs_Up

Let us know if there’s anything else you’d need help with. 

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team