cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Rejected By avasin20.plus.net

Node-IT

Email Rejected By avasin20.plus.net

Hello,

We are trying to email a PlusNet account, however this is being rejected by avasin20.plus.net with very minimal information as to why.

Error Details

Reported error:

550 5.7.350 Remote server returned message detected as spam -> 552 Spam Message Rejected

DSN generated by:

LO2P265MB0541.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

Remote server:

avasin20.plus.net

I'm not a customer, but represent the company trying to email your PlusNet users, how can i make contact to discuss this and find out why the messages are being rejected.

Please can you advise as all methods to call or enter online chat have proved unsuccessful due to me not being a PlusNet customer.  The email domain being used (Cajobs.co.uk) has a high reputation score and is not blacklisted.

Any help is gratefully received.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Email Rejected By avasin20.plus.net

Sorry to hear you're having issues trying to email someone with a Plusnet email address.

Do you have any attachments in the message?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Node-IT

Hi,  Yes but it is only a PDF

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me, can you try sending the email as it is but without the attachment just to narrow down where the issue may lie?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Node-IT

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately we can't send without the attachment as it is a job offer and that is the Job Spec.  If we send the mail without it to the candidate then it's going to look bad.

Many Thanks

Colan

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Colan, no worries putting it that way I appreciate that wouldn't be ideal! 

Could you send me a PM with the email address you're trying to send to and also from?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet