cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E mail fowarding

kool

E mail fowarding

Forgive me if this is a dull question but........ does Plus Net web mail have a means of setting it up so that inbound e mails are automatically forwarded to another non plus net e mail address?  I've looked and cannot see any settings.

Thanks

Kool

2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: E mail fowarding

Assuming you're a Madasafish customer, no. Additional domain mailboxes can be forwarded via the usual Madasafish website 'manage mailboxes' controls, but there's no ability to set up filters on the main address.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

danheard
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Re: E mail fowarding

Hi thanks for contacting us.

Our e-mail system does offer redirect options, this works a little differently than you want though. A redirect can be set to a none Plusnet address but the redirect address cannot share the same name as a mailbox already set up on the account.

For example if your e-mail address is example@plusnet.plus.com the redirect would need to be something like example1@plusnet.plus.com. If you still wish to set this up you can follow the below guide to how to do this:

- Log into your member center and under Manage Account select Email Settings then Manage My Mail;

- Select the Redirects tab and then add redirect button;

- In the redirect name box enter the name of the e-mail you want to use to redirect, as advised this can't be an existing mailbox;

- Then enter the e-mail address you want to redirect to in the Destination Address box;

- Select add and this will then set up on your account;

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please message me.

Dan

Daniel Heard
 Plusnet Staff