cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading all attachments

crunchie1

Downloading all attachments

I have been using plusnet for years, accessing my emails using Windows Mail via POP3 on my laptop under Vista.
If I receive an email with a number of attachments I can save all of them to my laptop in one go.
A friend who is also a plusnet customer has moved to Windows8 and has had use plusnet's webmail service to access his emails. He tells me he can't download all of the attachments in one go.
I have played around with Webmail, but I also am only able to download one attachment at a time. Is there a way of downloading multiple attachments from the same email in one go using Webmail?
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Downloading all attachments

Quote from: crunchie1
A friend who is also a plusnet customer has moved to Windows8 and has had use plusnet's webmail service to access his emails. He tells me he can't download all of the attachments in one go.

I suggest he installs Thunderbird - I'd recommend using it in IMAP mode which then means he can use webmail or Thunderbird.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

The Windows 8 Mail app has a "Save All" option for attachments which works well - I realise you're on Vista but the question in its generality applies to all platforms owing to the inexplicable ability of Webmail to include a "Save All" option - can't be rocket science after all to achieve.
colintivy
Rising Star

Any ideas for displaying sets of images in attachments using WIN 7?  I am using PN Webmail (RoundCube), browser Is current Firefox [if that makes any difference].
Huh