Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destroyed Email Account

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Destroyed Email Account

No problem @Digger528 Yeah you should be able to send and receive from those email addresses now.

Let me know if there are any issues though.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Digger528
Hooked

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working - if I send to the address from my work email I get a message saying it's an invalid domain and similar message when I try to send from my Plusnet email account.

Bear with me as I'm not too smart with these matters. But i notice that when I went to set up the extra mailboxes the @  was already there on the master address. When we first had the account and set up the mailboxes we had to add the @  for instance...

myname@

Whereas this time I just had to put in    myname otherwise there would have been a double  @@

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

The mailboxes look OK to me, although I can see where one of them was duplicated and then deleted. 

I've refreshed the mailbox component on your account which should rebuild things on the backend soon.

Can you try sending an email to one or both of the email addresses after half an hour's passed?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Digger528

Looks like you're receiving emails now to both your email addresses? Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Digger528
Hooked

Yes, thanks for sorting that out.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Perfect! (Well, perfect would be for us to restore your emails too, apologies again)

Let me know if you need any further help.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet