Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date/time field wrong on Roundcube listing

drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Date/time field wrong on Roundcube listing

Just logged on - it's now 17.22 - to find there are three emails in my inbox curiously with a different date format - and when I checked at SquirrelMail found them there one hour earlier. In other words RoundCube is both displaying the date format incorrectly and adding one hour to the time.
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Date/time field wrong on Roundcube listing

What is your Time Zone set to on this page: https://webmail.plus.net/?_task=settings ?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I've just checked the forum from where those emails originated and the postings are showing wrongly an hour ahead there too. Must be a problem with that forum's settings.
My settings here are surely not the issue are they? Wouldn't they affect all the emails on the listing?
Apologies to this forum - looks like this isn't a PlusNet issue.
The difference between SM and RC is because the date/time field is using different data. RC uses the Sent field whereas SM uses the Received field. Hence SM is displaying incorrectly and it's the settings at Briskoda.net that have been inadvertently set wrongly.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad you found that, thanks for letting us know - reassuring that we don't need to go and change anything Smiley