cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comcast rejecting plusnet - again!!

jmd
Grafter

Comcast rejecting plusnet - again!!

I keep having problems sending email to my neice in USA who uses Comcast.  They seem to think that Plusnet is a spamming ISP.  This keeps being cleared up but then it occurs again.  I would have thought that this could be sorted by the ISP.
Does anyone else have this problem?
3 REPLIES 3
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Comcast rejecting plusnet - again!!

I've had problems in the past with Comcast but fingers crossed I'm OK at present.  Just sent a message to a comcast friend and it seems to have arrived.  I agree with you, this is an ongoing problem and I would have thought PN would have dealt with it on a permanent level by now.  It's irritating to have messages bouncing.
jmd
Grafter

Well Comcast  will never accept anything with an attachment - even if I am only sending a pic of my dog.  But the last two plain messages bounced back as well, but others have been accepted so it is very intermittent.  It is so annoying when you cannot communicate with someone!
artmo
Aspiring Champion

That's funny because I can send them attachments.  Some are pics and I can also send Powerpoint attachments as well, some as big as 7mb.  They are the biggest ISP in the US and seem to be a law unto themselves.