Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloudmark reputation

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Cloudmark reputation

All of the recent emails I have received to my Plusnet email from two people on the office domain have been tagged as spam. I've checked with the IT department and they have had reports of the same issue from other people - I'm suspecting they may also be people with Cloudmark filtering. We've checked all the blacklists and the domain isn't listed on any of them (it's strange that they have been listed as all their mail goes out via Mimecast).
Is there any way of finding out why emails have been identified as spam by Cloudmark?
(I know I could just whitelist the domain but that doesn't solve the problem for emails being sent to other recipients)
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Cloudmark reputation

I'm also having trouble sending as well now.  Sad
I'm trying to forward an email that I have successfully sent previously with an additional comment. It is now being rejected with:
EzNA1m0015AjkoG01zNBlt message rejected due to spam or virus.

It is to one of the people on the office domain - don't know if that is relevant. How do I resolve this?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Cloudmark reputation

Quote from: jelv
All of the recent emails I have received to my Plusnet email from two people on the office domain have been tagged as spam.

Is that an externally hosted domain? i.e. not with us?
Is there any way of finding out why emails have been identified as spam by Cloudmark?

See below.
I'm also having trouble sending as well now.  Sad
I'm trying to forward an email that I have successfully sent previously with an additional comment. It is now being rejected with:
EzNA1m0015AjkoG01zNBlt message rejected due to spam or virus.

It is to one of the people on the office domain - don't know if that is relevant. How do I resolve this?

I'm guessing it's the domain itself that's wound up on Cloudmark's naughty boy list in which case. Assuming it's not sensitive in nature then forward a copy to a non-Plusnet address and PM me it complete with headers. I should be able to sort it out.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵