Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captcha verification full

FIXED
Rik13
Grafter

Captcha verification full

Getting this message when trying to get into webmail ?

5 REPLIES 5
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Captcha verification full

Fix

Hi @Rik13

We're sorry to hear you are having issues logging in to your webmail.

Captcha often appears when multiple attemps to login have failed. I have reset the mail component from this end, please don't attempt to login to your email in the next hour then try again.

Let us know how it goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Rik13
Grafter

Thanks for the reply ,

It's working again now . I got a bit confused with the login details after setting up another mailbox. I could still sign into the basic version of mail however .I've now put everything back as it was  .

Not too clear about when and why you require the password for the additional  mailboxes you set up, as it seems that you must always use your +net password to sign into the default webmail whether the basic or advanced version ? is it just for checking them with a mail programme like thunderbird etc  or can you access the other boxes you set up separately ?

Does the captcha reset it's self after a time period or has it to be reset by you manually ?

Thanks again .

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Rik13

I am glad to hear that you've been able to login to your webmail now. The captcha usually resets itself in a couple of hours or less.

When you enter your details at http://webmail.plus.net it will take you to your main Plusnet email address.
To go to an additional mailbox, you need to enter the following at login:

Username+Your additional mailbox name
You need to have the '+' symbol in between your username and additional mailbox, you'll then need to enter your password and this will log you into your additional mailbox.

Let us know how it goes please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Just to avoid the risk of confusion...

• Default mailbox - use account_name and account_password
  • Additional mailbox - use account_name+mailbox_name and the mailbox_name's password

To access your email, you can use any of

• the standard webmail client (Round Cube)
  • the basic webmail client (Squirrel mail)
  • any email client on a PC, phone or tablet

for any of your email addresses.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Rik13
Grafter

Thanks for the advice !

Thumbs_Up