cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive emails

bobhinchooc

Cannot receive emails

I have upgraded my laptop and bought a new one, I recently set up the emails (exact same settings) as the old one. And they work fine to send emails but I'm not receiving any. Emails are now not coming through on my old laptop or my phone so I have a feeling it is something wrong with the account.

It is a POP3 account and is a globalnet.co.uk email address. I went to talk to live chat earlier and they disconnected instantly and told me to contact globalnet? Which is now part of Plusnet. 

The account was working before to receive and send emails on my laptop but for some reason now I'm not getting any emails.

1 REPLY 1
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Cannot receive emails

Hi @bobhinchooc,

I'm sorry you're having issues.

This could be a couple of things - either settings related, or the mailbox could be full and potentially archived. It might be worth providing a copy of the settings you have setup in one of the devices (I'd say either new laptop or the phone) and also please can you private message me, or one of the online staff, the username/email address in question so we can check the account and mailbox.