cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add a new mailbox at the moment

Brian_K
Dabbler

Cannot add a new mailbox at the moment

I tried to replace an existing mailbox yesterday, but although I was able to delete the one that needed replacing, I could not (and still can't) add any new mailboxes to my account. As soon as I click on add mailbox, I get the screen shown in the image I am uploading. I've tried different browsers, different devices (a laptop as well as a mobile phone) and also using my mobile phone data for the internet connection, but all display the same result. I've also tried disabling any ad blockers, etc.

I phoned support this morning and they were able to add the new mailbox for me, but I'd like to find out why I am having this problem and whether it's just me or whether there is a general problem with the customer-facing website.

2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Cannot add a new mailbox at the moment

Hi @Brian_K, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you've had issues when trying to create a new mailbox recently. I can confirm when checking this side it looks to be an error with the specific new mailbox page and is something we've raised to be looked into moving forwards. In the meantime, if you're needing a new mailbox then heading to the Summary page and pressing "create new" gets around this error if needed.
Thanks for flagging this our way however.

Brian_K
Dabbler

Re: Cannot add a new mailbox at the moment

Thanks for letting me know Ben.