cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't work out how to change my webmail password after hack alert

lr
Dabbler

Re: Can't work out how to change my webmail password after hack alert

I only have one globalnet email address, and that's the one associated with my account and the one that gets no reset-password instructions. I have two other email 'identities' in the webmail account (different domain addresses), but when I try to use those to reset the MAAF password, they get rejected with 'Please enter a valid email address'.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, thanks for getting back to me, would it be OK to give you a call so we can reset the password manually from our side? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lr
Dabbler

Yes, sure. Thanks.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, I've just tried calling a couple of times but no one picked up. Could you let me know if there's a good time to call please?

I'm about to finish for the day but I have colleagues who will be here until 10pm.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lr
Dabbler

@adamwalker wrote:

No problem, I've just tried calling a couple of times but no one picked up. Could you let me know if there's a good time to call please?

I'm about to finish for the day but I have colleagues who will be here until 10pm.

Please call the landline number as my mobile reception is poor right now. Anytime from now would be good. Thanks.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Ir

I'm sorry for the delay in picking this back up. Would it be okay if I give you a call now or would you prefer a call in the morning?

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
lr
Dabbler

Morning would be better, thanks.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you for confirming that. I'll ask one of my colleagues to pick this up in the morning and give you a call on your landline.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @lr 

I've just picked this up first thing. 

Looking at the MAAF account, it doesn't appear that we will be able to do this manually due to the domain that is also on the account. 

I'm in correspondence with the team discussing a fresh way to look into sorting this out for you - please bear with us. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @lr

I've just tried to call you to get this sorted, but their was no answer on the landline and the mobile number we have on file no longer seems to be active. 

Can you give us a time which would be best to call the landline later on today to sort this out? 

Thanks, 

MoR