cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access archived mailbox - Urgent Issue now unresolved for almost 2 weeks

BrianDooley

Can't access archived mailbox - Urgent Issue now unresolved for almost 2 weeks

Hi,

PN archived one of my mailboxes due to size, think the issue was related to the IMAP sync on the trash folder not happening properly so all the emails my wife thought she'd removed from trash where still on the server.

Anyway asked on the 19th July for it to be restored so we could sort it out and several online chats later still nothing, worse though we can't even access the mailbox and people sending to it are getting bounce backs.

Anyone else had this issue and got any fixes

Not sure what's happened to the usual service from PN (I've been a member for close to 20 years) but I just can't get to speak or message anyone technical, ticket system seems to just be ignored and almost 2 weeks later and still nothing sorted and no email

Anyone from PN tech on hear please, please, help

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BrianDooley

Re: Can't access archived mailbox - Urgent Issue now unresolved for almost 2 weeks

Quick Update

Managed to actually get through to someone technical on the phone, all sorted in less than half an hour - seems like it's just luck of the draw if you get someone who knows what they're doing or not

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Can't access archived mailbox - Urgent Issue now unresolved for almost 2 weeks

Hi @BrianDooley,

I'm glad to hear this is now sorted but I do apologise for the amount of time it took to get picked up. Looking over the account, the initial request was raised correctly however it's certainly disappointing to see how long it took to get picked up and I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that's caused.

I've passed feedback on to the relevant people regarding this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet