cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get my recently deleted emails restored??

TanyaClerk

Can I get my recently deleted emails restored??

I need help!  I kept reaching the storage limit for my PlusNet mailbox so invested in a new email provider.  Hired a usually reliable IT person who made a carbon copy of my PlusNet emails and folders, he copied them all over to my new inbox.  Told me to go ahead and delete PlusNet emails which I did, and now the new inbox is a reflection of the now empty PlusNet inbox!!  I've lost all my work emails going back a few years which I desperately need.  Can PlusNet restore them?  I've tried calling this morning but just keep getting the message that they're not taking any calls at the moment

4 REPLIES 4
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Can I get my recently deleted emails restored??

Anything in your new email providers trash can (bin)  or try logging into plusnet  webmail and see if message are in the bin there. I believe that plusnet keep snapshots of emails so they possible will need the dates of your lost emails to help.

https://webmail.plus.net/

TanyaClerk

Thanks, unfortunately nothing in either trash can!  Dates would range from 2015 onwards, I just keep important things relating to work etc but it does mean that although not hundreds from years ago there are still a few, with a lot more that are recent.  Is there anyway of contact PlusNet online, they're still not taking calls at the moment

LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Someone  from plusnet will probably pick this post up, but have you seen this

]https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Blogs/Coronavirus-COVID-19-Latest-update-9th-April/ba-p/171549...

TanyaClerk

I have, but thanks for sending it to me.  The call centre has been open for a couple of hours but just get the repeated message 'I'm sorry but we can't answer your call right now' and then you get cut off.  I'll just have to keep trying throughout the day.  Tough times for everyone I know but I would be quite happy to sit on hold, even for an hour or so, if it meant that I knew I was going to speak to someone.  Thanks for your help