cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COVID19 spam

ianrw
Dabbler

COVID19 spam

I have got Undelivered Mail messages for spam email going out from COVID19Fund@myaccount  purporting to be the WHO wanting donations relating to the coronavirus pandemic. Anything  can be done to stop this?

(This may not be the right place to ask,  but a long wait on the phone for Customer Services, chat not available, can't see how to raise a ticket.)

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: COVID19 spam

Change you email addresses password - other than that, just ignore them. I get loads on my original email address from ~ 15 years back, and although I never use it, it is still live, although not for much longer.

John
ianrw
Dabbler

Thanks. Now I've changed email passwords before, but I can only find what I think is where to change the account password - and I can't even find that now. Help!!

[I used to know my way around the site in its earlier versions, but its just frustrating now. Why is there no site search?]

Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

@ianrw wrote:

[I used to know my way around the site in its earlier versions, but its just frustrating now. Why is there no site search?]

The site search is under the top banner as shown here:

search.png

ianrw
Dabbler

This is for the Forum. I meant the PlusNet site-  both the public and member sections.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @ianrw,

Sorry to hear this is happening and for any undue stress it is causing. You can change password here, which will allow you to change the password for your main mailbox and then any additional mailbox password can be changed under manage my mail, once logged into the member centre. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@ianrw wrote:

This is for the Forum. I meant the PlusNet site-  both the public and member sections.

Using Google, enter search as:

search term(s) site:plus.net     or

search term(s) site:community.plus.net

Don't know if that works for other search engines.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)