Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank e mails

FIXED
fibreinternet
Grafter

Blank e mails

Plusnet please sort out why you are sending me blank e mails, just the subject line filed in, every e mail I receive from other parties is fine.. rectify, p.s still no router and live date is here. Shambles, why oh why did I leave my last provider.....
7 REPLIES 7
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Blank e mails

Hi @fibreinternet

Thanks for your post and I am sorry that you aren't able to see the content in the emails you have received. Firstly can I ask what type of information is in the subject line of the ones you can't access? secondly have you been able to view any emails at all that have been sent?

My initial thought is that the emails you are unable to view may be marketing emails with an image that hasn't loaded for you.

If you could let me know, if needed we can assist you further.

Thanks

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@fibreinternet wrote:
Plusnet please sort out why you are sending me blank e mails, just the subject line filed in, every e mail I receive from other parties is fine.. rectify, p.s still no router and live date is here. Shambles, why oh why did I leave my last provider.....

Another question - if these are marketing emails, which email client are you using? - I had a similar problem a while back using an 'old' version of 'Thunderbird', updated to to the current version and the problem disappeared.

John
fibreinternet
Grafter

E mails relate to my contract being setup in subject line only

Your broadband is setup
Your internet is ready to go
And such as that
fibreinternet
Grafter

Hi
I have no problem viewing emails from anyone else, particularly spam🙁
I use yahoo email
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@fibreinternet  In that case, sorry I can't help as I have a yahoo account but it is redirected to my PN mailbox, so I don't see how yahoo handles the mail.

John
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @fibreinternet

If you can do so, are you able to forward the emails across to another personal email address you have and check if you are able to view the full context of the email?

Kind regards.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Fix

Have you tried to look at these email using PlusNet's webmail interface?

There is a fair possibility that the email body is there and the issue relates to the away your email client is working and not an issue with the emails.

Intermittently I see "empty" emails on iDevices.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.