cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

@marklory wrote:

Hi

Please unarchive my emails. I was unable to access it on a new device... still can't. Only saw the notice when I tried webmail.

Thanks

Mark L.

Can you private message me a copy of the notice we've sent you? I can't see anything like that from looking at the account.

With a copy of that I can look at raising this to our NetOps team to take a look at for me. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
marklory

Hi, Just sent direct message.

Thanks

joe80
Hooked

Adam 

I think you have since established that the emails were archived? 

If they are archived can you tell me how and when I will be able to review them and save the ones I need,

Can  you also please say the date they were archived, I am getting worried as I understand they will be overwritten in 90 days from archiving 

many thanks 

Joe 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @joe80, thanks a lot for getting back to me me. I've just checked out the task which was raised to our team and can confirm that they did respond, advising all archived emails have now been restored. If you're missing emails, are you looking through your webmail folders? 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jojobailey
Dabbler

Any further updates / suggestions on this as not heard from you?

ngwalker

Hi,

Can you please unarchive my e-mails?

TIA

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @ngwalker, sure can you send me a private message along with your username please? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
LoneBee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I am not sure if this is a Plusnet problem but suddenly all my contacts have disappeared from l**e and i**c mail accounts - both on webmail and in Outlook 2016.

I haven't had any notifications about archiving anything and I haven't changed anything myself so I am wondering how else it could have happened.

Any advice would be welcomed.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hey @LoneBee thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry to hear that you've lost all of your contacts on both Webmail and your clients. 

First thing's first, you really need to download your emails off the server as it's exceeded your storage limit by quite a lot, we've sent you numerous emails about this. 

It's quite strange that your contacts have disappeared though, going forward, can you please check your Webmail settings to make sure all folders are ticket, and try a different browser to see how you get on with that. If that doesn't work, can you please respond to the ticket I've created on your account, confirming whether our NetOps Team have permission to temporarily change your password in order to see what's going on here? 

Adam
LoneBee
Rising Star

Hi Adam,

Thank you for looking into the contacts issue for me

I don't seem to have received the emails about the mailbox limits and they don't seem to be in my junk mail folder either - if you can give some dates I will check again.

I will look at the mailboxes today and archive the ones I need to keep and remove large attachments.

Regards

Lone

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem, thanks a lot for getting back to me. Smiley

Once you've checked to see whether this issue still occurs, if you're still having problems, please pop a note on the open ticket advising that you'd be happy for our NEtOps Team to take a look, I'll then get a task raised. Smiley 

Adam
LoneBee
Rising Star

Apologies, but can't locate my open ticket Ref: 223560800. I have logged into the account and serched the options but cannot see a link to aopen tickets. Can you pm/text me with a link?

I have tried Microsoft Edge and Safari on my Iphone; I usually use Firefox. Still no sign of my contacts.

Dust27
Dabbler

please restore my archived mailbox. thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Task has been raised @Dust27, just keep an eye on your mailbox size going forward. Perhaps creating a POP3 client account and having your emails downloaded onto your device might help. Smiley 

Adam
Bene2

Please can you restore the inbox for my account. Thanks.