cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

jojobailey
Dabbler

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Thank you

jojobailey
Dabbler

Hi Adam, any progress restoring my emails? Thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi jojo I'm really sorry that hasn't been resolved yet, I'll make sure that gets picked up with the netops guys this morning (they'll be in a little later) so I'll get back to you in the next few hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jac2
Dabbler

Mailbox archived 03/02/2022.  I've posted here twice, but my messages get deleted (someone mentioned spam filter!).

NetOps have been requested (by 1st line) to un-archive about 4 or 5 times.  Keeps getting bounced back.

This is an appalling situation.  Happy to supply the ticket number here.  Team Leads from both depts need to get their heads together and work out how to avoid such repetitive back and forths.  Ultimately it only damages the reputation of PN.

So I have no e-mails prior to 04/02/2022.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@jac2 I'm really sorry about that and we're reviewing the processes surrounding this at the moment, can you send me a private message with your username please?

@jojobailey, I've just added an update to your account which you can check here and we should have the messages unarchived for you soon: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=222655046

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Romerty

Thank you, the mailbox has been restored and we have retrieved the mail we needed and cleared down the rest.

How can I keep a check on the size of the mail boxes? I have looked through the manage mail options in my account but can't see how to do it.

gransha
Hooked

HI,

Can you unarchive my mailbox please? I'll archive off some messages once its been restored.

Thanks

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

@Romerty wrote:

How can I keep a check on the size of the mail boxes? I have looked through the manage mail options in my account but can't see how to do it.

You keep a watch on mailbox sizes via the email application you use, not the user portal.  For example in Outlook, right click on the mail account name and select Data File Properties...

Folder size outlook.png

The Folder Size...

Read off the total folder size in the summary.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Hi @gransha

I've raised a NetOps task now to unarchive your mailbox.

I'd recommend allowing 3 to 5 working days as these folk are really busy at the moment. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nickydoc

Hello,

My email has been deleted once again. This was after me cleaning out everything.

I have had no notice of this, which is very frustrating.

Can you please re-instate my email ASAP please?

Regards, Nickydoc

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @nickydoc

I've raised the task now and your e-mails should be unarchived within 3 to 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Broughtonave64

Good morning - could you please restore my archived emails - on the address linked to this account, please? Thank you

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Broughtonave64

From what I can see we haven't archived your e-mails. Did you receive an e-mail that suggests we have? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@jojobailey 

Just to follow up. We haven't actually archived your e-mails. The latest e-mail we've sent you about this was 03/03/22 07:27 to advise your mailbox was over quota and asking you to spend some time to clear it out.

Have you received an e-mail which advises we have archived them? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jojobailey
Dabbler

As I mentioned before, no I didn't receive an email to say had been archived but still all my emails have disappeared from my inbox which I need back quickly.