cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Dan-

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Please unarchive my mailbox. I didn’t look at it for 90 days apparently. It’s the mailbox beginning with ‘d’

Dan-

Please can you unarchive my mailbox. Apparently I haven’t looked at this one for 90 days. It’s the mailbox beginning with ‘d’. Thanks.

Dan-

Can you unarchive my mailbox please.? 
dannyquay. The mailbox beginning with d

thanks

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

@Dan- You have made the request, it will get picked up  in due course.

John
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Dan-

We've raised this to the relevant team to have your e-mails unarchived and that should get picked up soon. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
btn
Dabbler

Please I un-archive my email.

btn
Dabbler

Please could you unarchive my email asap - I have several urgent emails to deal with today which I can’t see. I have spent several hours deleting old email but webmail is painfully slow.

twillcomp1
Hooked

Please could you unarchive one of my mailboxes. Twillcomp and mailbox beginning J. Only had email about it being archived today. Mailbox has been accessed recently but over webmail only not sure if that counts. Thanks

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

@btn I can see it was sent over to our networks guys 2 days ago so I would expect it to be picked up today for you. Sorry about the delay with this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@twillcomp1 just to double check, that email you received said "due to inactivity"? If so, can you just inform of the date/time for me please? 

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
twillcomp1
Hooked

Received email 18/11/2022 19:11 but I notice now it says

You are receiving this message as your mailbox has not been accessed since:
2022-04-18 20:31:56

My son did have this isuue back then and has been keeping on top of his mailbox since then so we were surprised.

@willcutforth If there is no recent archive then it must be an issue with the way we collected his mail recently. [He normally uses webmail but had to use my thunderbird client in an emergency (phone stolen) so this could have just trawled up this older email]

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Don't worry about it @twillcomp1 I have raised it to the network guys to unarchive for you first just to have a look. I would assume they can get it back. If not, I will let you know.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
toolateforaname
Grafter

Can I get an email un-archived please?

floweryfield
Hooked

It looks like you have archived my email due to hitting a mailbox size limit.  Can you un-archive it please?

It took me a while to work out what was going on.  Essentially my mail just disappeared.  After googling and browsing around the forums for a while I found the suggestion that you are archiving email accounts over a certain size, after a few email warnings.

I don't recall seeing any warnings!  I have logged in and looked for tickets and the situation is odd.  There are tickets about mailbox size that say they are 'my response' but are clearly automated messages from plusnet.

Ideally I'd check back for any warning emails, but of course I can't, because you archived them....

So - can you unarchive please, and I can have a tidy up if indeed mailbox size is the problem.

Ta

floweryfield
Hooked

Could you reply please - I'm not clear if this is the right place to be asking, and I did find another page with the inviting link "Please get in touch if you'd like us to restore archived emails to your mailbox." but clicking on it just takes me back to the help system entry page, which is of course of no help at all, since it is impissible to find a way through that to actually send a message.