cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

smron

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

@Gandalf, I would, but I get access denied with PMs.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Now you've made 3 posts you can private message Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
starstryker

Please restore my archived emails.

Thanks.

jaf

@Gandalf Yes. There is an email that said as the account had not been logged into for a period that all emails had been archived. No earlier emails exist before 30th July when the email was received. The email starts

Username: foth******
You are receiving this message as your mailbox has not been accessed since:
2022-04-24 12:35:19
We have therefore archived the contents of the mailbox, please note that new mails will continue to be received.
To stop this from happening going forward you need to access it and collect E-Mail at least once within a 90 day period.
If you would like your email restoring then please contact our support team by raising a ticket using the Help Assistant on our website:

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @starstryker, I've just checked your account and there's no sign of us archiving your emails, have you received anything from us about that?

@jaf I've just raised a task to our net ops team for you to get the mailbox unarchived, that should get done within the next day or two. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sutcliff

Good afternoon, 

One of the mailboxes in my account (E*) has gone oversize and been archived.  Could you please un-archive it so I can clear it out?

Many thanks, 

Jon

PhooeyChop
Hooked

Hi there,

My emails have been archived again, the settings I have in my Outlook to archive locally are not quite right!

Please can you restore them and I'll sort it out. Mailbox to unarchive is the +d... one.

Thanks,

David

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @sutcliff. Thank you for getting in touch,. I can see that your emails were archived on the 15th of July. Unfortunately, as over 30 days have passed since the emails were archived, they will now have been deleted. I'm sorry that this is the case and for any inconvenience caused.

Hi @PhooeyChop. Thank you for letting us know that your emails have been archived again. I've raised a request for these to be unarchived now and this should be picked up within three working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jimtheboss
Hooked

Good morning, I think my emails must have been archived this morning, one minute they were there and then they all disappeared.  It would be very much appreciated if you could unarchive them please and I will go and download all of them from your server.

Many thanks and Kind regards.

Jim

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jimtheboss. Thank you for getting in touch, I can confirm that your emails have been archived. I'll raise a request for your emails to be unarchived and this should be picked up within three working days.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
2tiredlegs

Please can you restore my email.

Message that email was archived was sent on 5 August.  Thanks

Dust27
Dabbler

Please can you unarchive my mailbox so that i can bring it back within limits. How do i avoid temporary folders i make in outlook being copied back into webmail? I use these to export backups but sometimes find them lingering in the trash on webmail, from there it's struggle to delete them. thanks
Beckett72
Hooked

Hi, please urgently unarchive my additional mailbox lo*.si*,  all of the messages have been deleted without any warning/notification.

Thanks!

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @2tiredlegs, it looks like you have since been in touch with our support team and this now done.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Dust27, I have sent off the request for your mail to be unarchived for you. Please allow 72 hours for this to be actioned.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team