cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

@sutcliff, I've raised a task to unarchive your mail and that should be done for you within 3 working days.

@JeremyM, I can't see that we've archived your mail. Have you received an email to say we have? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JeremyM
Dabbler

I didn't receive an explicit notification, just that largest inbox would be archived unless action was taken to reduce size.

The mailbox pe*** was emptied on Friday 17th  - only new email  in the inbox could be accessed and various folders were emptied.

I raised question. 225385342 on Monday.

Today Thursday @13:12 I received an autoemail  from plusnet to say that mbox pe*** had 467.932 MB in use (although under 1GB limit  but I can see very little  mail in pe*** mbox and folders!

Jeremy

Moderators Note

Released from Spam filter and duplicate removed

joe80
Hooked

My emails have been archived can Plusnet please restore them for me

(i'm worried)

thank you 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hey Joe,

I've raised a NetOps task to unarchive your mail which should be done within 3 working days.

If we do archive your mail in future, I'd recommend letting us know sooner, if at all possible as your mail was archived on the 12th May. We should hopefully still have your emails though! Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
joe80
Hooked

Thank you 

I hope they are still there somewhere.

Do you know how I can bulk download them and save them as either PST or as PDF

inbox has quite a few things that are important to me personally in it. should have sorted this years ago and regretting now

joe80
Hooked

last email was dated 5th May ay asking us to delete some emails as the account was over 1GB

the problem we have had is that we cannot see all the emails on webmail (there are only about 50 visible to us, but there are many years of emails (to get to 1GB somewhere). 

We want to download the precious ones but cannot see the in webmail

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@joe80, from what I can see we've unarchived your mail this morning. Could you check if you've got it back?

There's no functionality in webmail to download your emails en masse, but if you set up your emails via POP3 on a mail client like Outlook, you'll be able to download them to that device, then you should be able to archive them into a PST file.

We've got a good guide here https://www.plus.net/help/email-guides/how-to-set-up-plusnet-email/ which shows the settings you'll need to set up your emails via an email client, but let us know how you need any help. 

@JeremyM, ah okay, in that case we haven't archived your mail yet. If you go to Settings in webmail.plus.net then to the Folders tab, can you make sure all the folders are ticked then check your mail again? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JeremyM
Dabbler

>  @JeremyM, ah okay, in that case we haven't archived your mail yet. If you go to Settings in webmail.plus.net then to the

>  Folders tab, can you make sure all the folders are ticked then check your mail again? 

They are ticked but "greyed out".  The inbox says as below, but I cannot change the status from greyed out.

I get plusnet email cconfirming the size and saying that total size is near to 1GB.

I've not heard anything back on Question 225385342, raised on Monday, and cannot access email in the mailbox pe***

Jeremy

inbox.png

JeremyM
Dabbler

To be precise - I can only access email since June 17th, and none of the 415MB reported dating earlier, in  pe***/inbox

Jeremy

bravoecho75
Grafter

I'll try again - can you please unarchive my mails:

----------------

Email dated 11-apr says:
Username:xxxxxxxx

You are receiving this message as your mailbox has not been accessed since:
xxxxxx

We have therefore archived the contents of the mailbox, please note that new mails will continue to be received.
To stop this from happening going forward you need to access it and collect E-Mail at least once within a 90 day period.
If you would like your email restoring then please contact our support team by raising a ticket using the Help Assistant on our website:

https://portal.plus.net/

We will only keep archived email for a limited period of time, after which it will be permanently deleted.
Kind regards,

Plusnet customer support
https://portal.plus.net/

PeterBill
Dabbler

Hi,

It seems as though my email account has been suspended/locked/archived as no new mail for two days.

I did get some large emails and that seemed to initiate the problem.

I have now deleted all the larger emails that I can see.

Can you restore my e-mail accounts that have been archived please?

Thanks

PB

PeterBill
Dabbler

Deleting the large e-mails seemed to have solved the problem.

Thanks

PB

Sid3

Please can unarchive my emails please, thanks in advance.

xpcomputers
Grafter

Can you un-archive my emails please. Mailbox is same as my domain email address on profile, but with .f9.co.uk (instead of .co.uk)

Thanks

Mike

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all @Sid3, I've just checked your account and there's nothing to show that any messages have been archived, have you received an email from us about that?

@xpcomputers, same for yourself unless I'm not looking at the right account, could you PM me with the username so I can make sure I'm checking the right one?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team